Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The image on the TV screen is upside down. SLED - 32 HDR.

Customer Question
The image on the...

The image on the TV screen is upside down

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

SLED - 32 HDR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The kids day at 15h00 , I have been trying by pressing reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Did this happen all of a sudden?

And what is the model of the TV?

I was not at home , I don't know what the kids did . The model is SLED - 32HDR

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Still the same

ok, SLED - 32HDR is not the actual model

Can you check on the back of it for this please

Model , SLED32HDR

ok, I am having a very hard time locating a manual for this.

But go to settings, and look under Setup for Reset or Shipping Conditions or Initialize

Do you see this?

I don't see the settings you are referring to

When you go to menu on the TV, what options do you see?

Don't worry I have taken it back to the Store . They say this is the 8th one to be brought for the same problem .

ok, though I am sure if we had the reset done, it would have corrected it.

But if you need anything else, please let me know

Thank you