Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I lost a safe key for the sentry A3810. how do I get a new
Richard, Customer Service
I lost a safe key for the sentry A3810. how do I get a new key? … read more
I have had my sentry safe for about 15 years and I am not
Richard, Customer Service
I have had my sentry safe for about 15 years and I am not able to find the keys. Where can I find one … read more
I used my key to open my sentry safe for years! I found the
Neil, Associate Degree
I used my key to open my sentry safe for years ! I found the combination numbers ? So I thought I would try them to see if they were right ! I tried for 20 minutes , safe wouldn't open, So I said heck… read more
I have a brinks fire safe and i lost my keys and i need
Pete, Senior Engineer
i have a brinks fire safe and i lost my keys and i need help … read more
My safe will not lock. csw3813, About 8 years old. Has a new
Expert, electronics technician
About 8 years old. Has a new battery holder 2 years ago. Where do I find make and model? … read more
Lost combination, Not sure of age, put in new batteries safe
Josh, It Support Specialist
put in new batteries safe has be locked minimum of 10 years. Trie several numbers none worked. a3750 … read more
I have a little safe and lost the key. the numbers on the
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a little safe and lost the key. the numbers on the box are C39. Can I get a replacement key anywhere? … read more
We have lost our key. The person that purchased the safe has
Josh, It Support Specialist
We have lost our key. The person that purchased the safe has moved out of state. Our safe will no longer lock. Some one pasted "foot pads" over part of the number on the bottom of the safe. the best I… read more
Lost password, lost password, just found out I removed the
Richard, Customer Service
just found out I removed the key and now it wont go back in … read more
I lost the combination to my safe and the key won't open it.
Russell H., Service Tech
I lost the combination to my safe and the key won't open it. How do I get the combination? … read more
I have lost the combination to my safe. I have the key. Safe
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have lost the combination to my safe. I have the key. Safe number is:A5865 Tag AG-484994* … read more
I have a small Sentry Safe that my teenage son lost the key
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a small Sentry Safe that my teenage son lost the key for. Is it possible to get a replacement key? It is the BL Model # 802933 … read more
Have a safe lost com to get into it, its a Sentry S0100
Richard, Customer Service
its a Sentry S0100 SERIAL y-520057 20 years or so old … read more
I bought a X041E 0.4 Cubic Ft.safe for my grandson at xmas
Russell H., Service Tech
I bought a X041E 0.4 Cubic Ft.safe for my grandson at xmas time. He threw the keys inside thinking he could open it with the password. He had not attached the battery correctly so when he closed the d… read more
I have an old A3750 safe. I can't get it open. We lost the
Russell H., Service Tech
I have an old A3750 safe. I can't get it open. We lost the manual … read more
My Sentory Safe is: x075ae00430000670. As a totally blind
Pete, Senior Engineer
My Sentory Safe is: x075ae00430000670. As a totally blind person, I am having a hard time with out sighted help. However, we can get it done. In attempting to change the combination number, not sure i… read more
I have a sisco safe and have lock the combination inside the key # *****
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a sisco safe and have lock the combination inside the key # ***** 93395 can you help… read more
I have a sentry S3410 combo or key opening safe. When i bought
bugoy31
bugoy31, Electronic technician in amusement Centr
I have a sentry S3410 combo or key opening safe. When i bought the safe about 10 years ago i lost the print-out with the combonation on it with in a week of purchase, and now last week i lost all my k… read more