Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an OPPO F1S android phone. The problem is that it…

Customer Question
I have an OPPO...

I have an OPPO F1S android phone. The problem is that it doesnt ring in or out

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been happening for about 10 days. I have turned on and off. Taken out the sim and put it back. Check setting for mute and or quiet times.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What happens when you try to ring out?

Please let me know

Nothing
It just goes straight thru to message bank

That is when someone rings you, but what happens when you try to make a call?

When someone rings in it goes straight to message bank. When I ring out the phone says it is dialling out but I dont get a connection to the number

Thanks

On the phone go to settings, Applications Manager.

Press on the top right three dots and choose system apps

Then locate Google Services Framework

Tell me please when you are there

i have gone into settings, cant see an application manager
I have found Application Management. I cant find system apps wither
I found system apps

ok, now locate Google Services Framework please