Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

00-C740IU need manuel how to operate. That is all I need.

Customer Question
00-C740IU need manuel how...

00-C740IU need manuel how to operate. That is all I need . E-mail to ****************

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

P anasoic Radio id.no; 00-C740IU that's it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need Something to tell how to change the stations remember I bought the truck with no papers on the radio.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the model number of the radio?

Also, what is the make and model number of the truck?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.