Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

All of sudden, I can't link one of my cell phones to my

Customer Question
All of sudden, I...

All of sudden, I can't link one of my cell phones to my link-to-cell Bluetooth Convergencel Solution Model KX-TGF375

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

12 to 18 months. It was working fine and I took it on a trip for 5 days and when I returned is when my problem started

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Late yesterday. I don't know what to try.... it tells me to make sure that I have the right pin, but I don't know how to check it or change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

My other cell phone is working fine and it was on the same trip

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you