Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have A Grundig Model 960 table top Radio. I believe it…

Customer Question
I have A Grundig...

I have A Grundig Model 960 table top Radio. I believe it experienced A power surge during the recent Hurricane,, and damaged the electronics. I need the Address and Ph # of the nearest authorized repair Facility. Im in Live Oak Fl. 32060

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Grundig Model # 960 I believe it in the 70S. Its Solid State.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 Weeks since the Hurricane. Its completely dead, it does nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Its A Table top AM, FM, Short wave ! & 2.Hi fi Sound, and Stereo.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good afternoon.

I am sorry to hear that your radio got damaged during the recent hurricane.

I am not sure of Grundig having an authorized dealer in Florida. However, you can contact Grundig's USA main office using the information below and ask them to direct you to the nearest repair center to you:

Grundig USA

*****br />Palo Alto
CA 94303
Phone Number:(###) ###-####br />Customer Service Number: 1-***-***-****

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.