Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I recieved this phone from my mother with no

Customer Question
I recieved this phone...

I recieved this phone from my mother with no instruction...trying set clock and msg

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Kx-tg7731

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not really tried much

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) If I can get an electronic version of the operating instructions to you, would that help?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

it would help
no to your phone call

Very good. Here are a couple of links to that manual.

NOTE: This manual covers SEVERAL MODELS - including the KX-TG7731 - so don't let the title worry you at all.

KX-TG7741
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg7731_mul_om.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/KX-TG7741

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s). If not, you may need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your phone system.

Thanks, ***** *****

i think this is all i need...thank you

You're quite welcome.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-