Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to find a user manual for panasonic dect 6 cordless…

Customer Question
Trying to find a...

Trying to find a user manual for panasonic dect 6 cordless phone. Can you help please

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

We bought it a year ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am just wanting the manual so that i can set up the phone properly. When i try dialling out of area it often will not connect for some reason

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No,, just where i can get a manual from

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please tell me the model number of the phone? Dect6 is a feature. The model can be found on the main base station and will start with kx-tg.
I can then send you an electronic copy of the manual here.

The model number is ***** 2723nzb
Are you still there

Yes I'm here,

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Ok tks i will wait

Thanks for your patience.

I've uploaded a copy of the user manual for you here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/52iub3h5ozf3225/KX-TG2721_KX-TG2722NZ_KX-TG2723.pdf?dl=0 (click for link).

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Brilliant, thank you very much,

My pleasure, and best of luck to you!

hello again,I have just noticed i have been charged $52 for asking about a usuer manual and getting a copy online from you.
Wasn't the advertised charge for answers etc $5 NOT $52 ???????? this is crazy

No, you were charged the appropriate amount that you had agreed to.

If you go back and check I believe you'll see that the total was shown on the payment page, that 5 was only a deposit to post your question, it was not the total fee. It is that deposit plus the balance that you were charged when we began corresponding.