Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When I put in the combo the low battery light blinks and I…

Customer Question
When I put in...

When I put in the combo the low battery light blinks and I can't open the safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure where is the model listed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is your safe a Sentry safe, please? or some other brand?