Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My alexa won' My alexa won't power up since we lost power…

Customer Question
My alexa won' Technician's...

My alexa won'

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My alexa won't power up since we lost power for a few seconds. It's dead, any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week I have tried unplugging the device and reset it nothing is happening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the alexa, everything works great.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
My alexa won't power up after a few seconds of lost power. I have unplugged and reset the device, still nothing. the unit is two years old.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I thought there was a $5.00 charge, not a $46.00 charge that you posted on PayPal.
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Erica,

to be clear this is a paid support service, it is not free help. The 5 was just the deposit to post your question, the balance which should have been shown on the payment page is the remainder of the total fee. Do you wish to continue?

No

You may cancel from the account/help page.