Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a 11 Galileo Pro and the screen went blank. Help. I…

Customer Question
I have a 11...

I have a 11 Galileo Pro and the screen went blank. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I purchased it in June It's an RCA RCT6513W87DK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can here the notifiations for gmail. Tried to restart no screen o turn it off. It went blank 3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been dropping the internet connection uite frequently also

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Connect the tablet to a charger.

2. Press and hold the power button for 1 minute to shut it off.

3. Wait a minute, then try turning it on again.

Let me know if that works?