Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sharpxe-a507 register I programmed the basics but I…

Customer Question
I have a sharpxe-a507...

I have a sharpxe-a507 register I programmed the basics but I am only wanting to use it for ringing up prices and getting z1 reports or I should say getting daily reports I don't need department or skus just using for basic prices and getting daily reports and zing out at end of each day

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

The batteries are out the initializing is done we don't need clerks I am only using for a easy process I have older people and it needs to be as basic as I can make it I volunteer for the vfw and we just need to ring up drink prices and po and closing out and daily reports I know I may be repeating myself but not sure how to explain it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?