Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The charger cord is broken. I will need a replacement. I…

Customer Question
The charger cord is...

The charger cord is broken. I will need a replacement. I have a S1 watch.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Can310 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I plugged it in, when I went to look later the spring is no longer attached

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Because the plastic on the charger is broken.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I will need a replacement charger for my S1 gps watch.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue:

The charging/data clip (cable) can be found listed on Amazon. I have a link to that listing below.

Click Here for Amazon listing --> http://amzn.to/2x77ryF

I also see them listed at the Garmin site, for a bit more and usually takes a bit more time processing.

Click Here for Garmin product site --> https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/pn/010-11029-02

Another choice MAY be a local shop that carries a LOT of Garmin products, but I would give the shop a call first - to make sure they have one in the shop. The Garmin part number is 010-11029-02.

I hope this helps give you a few options.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this device.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)