Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have the Panasonic KX-TGL430 model, the time on the phone…

Customer Question
I have the Panasonic...

I have the Panasonic KX-TGL430 model, the time on the phone won't stay once it's been changed within an hour it's defaults back 1 hour, what am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

A year and half maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When we changed the clocks for spring of this year, I tried the short cut for the time change and then did it manually, if that makes sense.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing at the moment

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.