Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to unload message box. 6.0plus. About 3 days. Have

Customer Question
How to unload message...

How to unload message box

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

6.0plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 days. Have erased all calls on machine.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Brand & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (6.0plus is a "technology" and does not identify the system).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Is a specific indicator seen or heard - that the "message box" is full? If so, what is that EXACT indicator?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)