Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Just had Xfinity installed Thurs. What PW do I use to

Customer Question
Just had Xfinity installed...

Just had Xfinity installed Thurs. What PW do I use to connect the router with my Kindle. Have three connections listed but don't know which to use or where to find the PW to use on the Kindle. IEPW on the router back, SN there or CM Mac #.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

TV's work - this is a Kindle from Amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have entered various PWs to connect to three different connections. None worked

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Good morning! Did the Xfinity technician not leave with you a note giving you the Wifi network name (SSID) and the password? If not, we can try and find it... is your computer connected to Wifi or directly to the router via a cable?