Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

HOW TO GET OFF DEMO MODE. SONY BRAVO MODEL TVKDL 46W 5500…

Customer Question
HOW TO...

HOW TO GET OFF DEMO MODE

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

SONY BRAVO MODEL TVKDL 46W 5500 9YRS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2O MINUITS AGO

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Please try going to the tvs menu, under Initial Setup (factory reset) and then choose the Initial Setup option,

it will restart the tv and when it does it will give you the use/location option to set Home use (rather than retail/demo mode).

Let me know if that works for you please.

Thank you,