Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Kiddle smoke carbonmomoxide. I have a Kidde smoke…

Customer Question
I have a Kiddle...

I have a Kiddle smoke carbonmomoxide

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I have a Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm and I can the batteries and it tells me I have a low battery. What can I do stop that?

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

No I change the batteries in my other alarms.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Some of the Kiddie alarms contain a non-replaceable sealed-in battery, so when this is depleted the whole unit must be replaced.

If you can provide the model number I can confirm this.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich