Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need help with answering service - now differs between…

Customer Question
I need help...

I need help with answering service - now differs between landline and portables - believe new prtables recently bought need proper setting

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 2 minths

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Right from the start - have been trying to find the answer in your manual. Finally phone Bell today and was told to ask you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - how do you locate past messages?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the phone system? Are you trying to use an answering machine built into your new phone, or are you using a voicemail service?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?