Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why does my KX_TGL430 phone block some incoming calls that…

Customer Question
Why does my KX_TGL430...

Why does my KX_TGL430 phone block some incoming calls that do not have their number stored

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

6 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 months. I have closed nearby electronic items, eg. TV, switched handsets charging mount. I have gone to blocking screen to erase calls but I don't have any numbers stored but some calls are still blocked.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Does this happen for any specific numbers?

2) Are there ANY "blocked call" icons showing in the Caller List"?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)