Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

IhaveaHP2540allinoneprinterscanner.Forsomereasonicouldnotget…

Customer Question
IhaveaHP2540allinoneprinterscanner.Forsomereasonicouldnotgetmyprintertoworksoiwenttocontrolpanelanddeleteditsoicouldputmydiscinandreloadit,buticouldnotfindmydiscforit.takeovermyasusp/candgetitworkingforme. Technician's Assistant: What's...

IhaveaHP2540allinoneprinterscanner.Forsomereasonicouldnotgetmyprintertoworksoiwenttocontrolpanelanddeleteditsoicouldputmydiscinandreloadit,buticouldnotfindmydiscforit.takeovermyasusp/candgetitworkingforme.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2540-all-in-oneprinterscanner

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Justnow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No,iwouldhavedoneitmyself,buticouldn'tfindmydiscitcamewith.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

I am sorry, I am trying to read your question but there are no spaces between any of your letters, words, or sentences so it is very hard. Give me a moment.

Ok, I see that you have the HP 2540 All In One, but you cannot reinstall it? Would you like me to reinstall it for you, or give you directions and a download of the software needed?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.