Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost the key to my Sentry Safe lock-box. Would it be

Customer Question
I lost the key...

I lost the key to my Sentry Safe lock-box. Would it be possible to purchase a new key from Sentry. I do have the lock no. We bought it at Staples in Plaistow NH.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is approx 3 years old, it's a fireproof lockbox, has the no. 11 on the bottom and the letters 3F2 on the lock.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We went to open it yesterday to store some additional documents and can't find the key. We need a new key.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, that's all.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact model of the safe please?

On most it is on the safe itself