Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have pioneer sc-lx85 and did the wrong connection of

Customer Question
Hi .i have pioneer...

Hi .i have pioneer sc-lx85 and did the wrong connection of speakers cable are touch each other then auto turned off then the advance MCACC light keep flashing and also try to turn on and off but no working. Can you help PLEASE. Thanks Ken

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Well I'm not sure the years but it was pioneer sc-lx85

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About hours ago when i connect the speaker cables while did not known power is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I know it was my mistake. And i want to know how to fix it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.