Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'm bert. I'm 76 yrs. old. have Panasonic phone model

Customer Question
Hello I'm bert. I'm...

Hello I'm bert. I'm 76 yrs. old. have Panasonic phone model #kxtgea40. can't find manual. want to unblock all blocked #s. do I have to go to the base unit? seems I blocked a lot of the wrong people. I like call blocking, enjoyed it actually. unfortunately this is really become a semi- emergency .help me. please. I am typing with one finger and it toke several hours to type this plea. not technically evolved.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Doh, maybe between 4 to 6 yrs,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

You r not paying attention. is it possible to speak with anyone? TROUBLESHOOTING! sorry. I use it to make phone calls. that part works good.negative on your ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get me one that speaks a little slow and in English. thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To erase a number from your blocked calls list;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [2] [1] [7]
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select the telephone number that you want to erase.
  3. Press [ERASE]
  4. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select [YES]
  5. Press [SELECT]
  6. Press [OFF]

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.