Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I seemed to have pushed the wrong button and all my phone…

Customer Question
I seemed to have...

I seemed to have pushed the wrong button and all my phone does is screech when I try to call or answer the phone.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 1 to 1/12 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday. I have gone thru all of the settings and tried to get the whistle or loud sound to stop and no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometime last year I did this and I cannot remember what to do to stop the sound.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Does it seem to matter how far the phone is away from the base?

Do you know what the model number is?