Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Just bought phones at Costco and get lots of feedback. Have…

Customer Question
Just bought phones at...

Just bought phones at Costco and get lots of feedback. Have hard time hearing.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Just bought a week ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since they were set up. No troubleshooting. I'm 81 yrs old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the phones?

Is there anything near the phones that could be causing interference? e.g. a wireless router?

If so, try relocating the phone's base station and let me know if that helps?