Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have several viruses on computer can you help! HP DESK TOP.

Customer Question
Have several viruses on...

Have several viruses on computer can you help !

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HP DESK TOP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

FOR ABOUT SEVERAL MONTHS , SEEMS TO HAVE MALWARE, SPYWARE ,AD WARE VIRUSES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Reason to think system has ben compromised

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 10 months ago

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I have removed viruses from computers scores of thousands of times and am very fluent in how to do so correctly. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason