Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My new portable phones are not working I HATE THEM. Less…

Customer Question
My new portable phones...

My new portable phones are not working I HATE THEM

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Less than one week

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since day one. I was just on the phone with one of your representatives and got cut off. far as I am concerned I am packing these phones up and returning them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No make the phones work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. This service is not associated in any way with the manufacturer of your product, and I can't give you a refund or return of the product and this help is not covered by any warranty status or refund policy. Depending on the nature of the problem though, I may be able to help you fix the problem you are having with it or help you with getting them to work as intended.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.