Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought a Behringer - XENYX 1202 from amazon, but it…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Behringer - XENYX 1202 from amazon, but it will not drive my old Peavy speakers, should I buy new spoeakers?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

YENYX 120FX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried it only once, and then used my old one, so I have tried nothing yet. I thought the speakers were just too old an dtoo big,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No---i think i need a new speakerm, but i wanted to make sure first. thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What sound do the Peavy speakers produce? how are they hooked up? and what is their impedance in Ohms, each speaker by itself that is?