Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Don't remember the direction to turn the kbob to open the…

Customer Question
Don't remember the...

Don't remember the direction to turn the kbob to open the safe. Please say. Thankyou

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Many years .About 10-15 yrs. Its a small one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hours. I have not opened it in two weeks since hurricane

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am the owner

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your safe?

Sentry Dont have the model

Unfortunately, without the model, I will be unable to assist you with the direction of the knob.

Please call 1-***-***-**** if you wish for a phone call.