Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I can't find one of my 3 set phones. It has to be in the…

Customer Question
I can't find one...

I can't find one of my 3 set phones. It has to be in the house as neither me nor my wife have been out. I oress the locator button on the main set and it rings loud and clear but nothing happens other than the call of it. I disconnected the phone receiver of the lost phone as it prevented calls in or out, saying line busy. After disconnecting it I could use the phone and am now. I think I have tried all kind of combinations but bviously have not found the right one. Please help me, I am 19 years old end electronic uneducated.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Maybe as old as 2 years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I lost it yesterday and it stopped use of the phone. This morning I disconnected the missing receiver thinking it would work as a two phone site and it di, So I could call you. Before this I tried disconnecting the other receiver and I could use the phone. I have mashed the phone locator in all combinations and have had no luck. So I called you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the make and model of the phone?

Thank you