Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I dropped my Coolpix A900. I can I sent it to you to see if…

Customer Question
I dropped my Coolpix...

I dropped my Coolpix A900. I can I sent it to you to see if you can fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Coolpix A900. I had it for about 6-9 months.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Three weeks ago I dropped in the Lourve on the 1st day of our vacation. I've tried turning it off and on the get the telephoto len to retract. It's stuck extended.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Since it is under a year old, it can be repaired by Nikon.

Please call 1-***-***-**** to start the warranty repair process.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.