Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My landline phone shows message full and there are no

Customer Question
My landline phone shows...

My landline phone shows message full and there are no messages

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Kx-tgf382 link 2 cell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days I deleted 3 messages just called from my cell and it said mailbox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry full

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, which phone company is your land line provider please?

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

i am not interested in your service I didn't realize when I put in my card # per your "in good faith" there is a
charge I already canceled with my credit card

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.