Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why does the top 2 numbers on my rain gauge flash

Customer Question
Why does the top...

Why does the top 2 numbers on my rain gauge flash occasionally?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Very new RGR126N

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really, it will usually stop flashing on its own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, just wondering if I need to do something

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Have you tried anything so far?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.