Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a office bldg with a sentry safe. The owner

Customer Question
I purchased a office...

I purchased a office bldg with a sentry safe. The owner didn't know the combo but gave a key. The key worked a couple times. I put the office deed in the safe and haven't had to open it for 2 years. I tried recently and it doesn't work. Suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I also asked the previous owner and he said to just giggle it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a long time. He said to giggle it is all.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.