Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I find a downloadable version of the user manual…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find a downloadable version of the user manual for a DC-Fz80 digital camera.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought it about a month ago. It is a PANASONIC DC-FZ80K

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not having trouble, somehow I lost the user manual that came with it and want to have one downloaded on my iPad for when I need it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need where to find a catalog on line.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: http://bit.ly/2ngZQc7

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Where can I find Panasonic owner manual for a camera

Click here: http://bit.ly/2ngZQc7

How do I unsubscribe to this. I just want one simple answer or a marriage

Did you see my answer with the link to the manual?