Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic cordless telephone shut down while we are using…

Customer Question
My Panasonic cordless telephone...

My Panasonic cordless telephone shut down while we are using it. this is a new phone we bought about a month ago.the serial no. \is 7dcxao43256 a I haven't regestered it.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 1 month. just bought from Sam..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My wife told me that it has done this several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I hooked it up like the operating said.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean nothing is showing up on the screen of the phone?