Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My control 4 remote is on the rooms that have music and

Customer Question
My control 4 remote...

My control 4 remote is on the rooms that have music and thermostat settings. I'm trying to get it to the tv mode in my Family Room, but I don't know how to get there.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Less than 2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think my husband used it for the lanai and changed the setting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

He just did it today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. The top middle bar on most screens displays the current room. Select the room's name to change to another room.
  2. The scrollbar in the left pane shows the building (Home), structure (House) and floor (Main). Select the building and floor.
  3. The right pane shows each room in the house or floor, depending on what you select. For example, if you select Main in the left pane, you can select Kitchen in the right pane.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.