Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to take talking caller off. How to take talking caller…

Customer Question
How to take talking...

How to take talking caller off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How to take talking caller I'd off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just bought unit and trying to set up. Don't know how to use cursor and make selections please phone at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How to set up outgoing message

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (or outside of package).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)