Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to register my phone KX-TG6511. About 6 month old, I…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register my phone KX-TG6511

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 6 month old, I don't remember if i ever registered it, but a message on the phone tells me to get voicemail msg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not familiar with this type of phone, This has been going on for about a month, I've tried to get rid of this message because I like to have the time showing on the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me whether the message showing is 'New Message', or something else, if something else, what -?

Depending upon the exact message, with this phone there are various procedures... but if 'New Message' is what it says, just listen to that new message (or messages) by pressing, on the handset:

PLAY

...as simple as that.

(If PLAY is now shown on the screen, then there are no new messages.)

To listen to all messages, press

MENU, then

# 3 2 4

and you will hear all messages, new and old, played back... to skip a message, press

>>|

and to stop press STOP or the 'square block' icon. ERASE will erase the currently playing message.

Does this answer your question? if not, I will help you further. If so, please let me know in Reply, briefly.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further.)