Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a sanyo tv nodel dp46849 you turn on tv but the

Customer Question
We have a sanyo...

We have a sanyo tv nodel dp46849 you turn on tv but the screen doesnt come on at all

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a 2009 dp46849

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It justmhappened the other day and i havent done any type of troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No but the last time i tried i have a visa card from net spend and wouldnt accept it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here, be with you in a min

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

Do you need any help please with the question you asked?