Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a beautiful wine red panasonic cordless

Customer Question
I purchased a beautiful...

I purchased a beautiful wine red panasonic cordless telephone with storage capacity for 100 numbers at Target recently and had to return it because the number buttons were very hard to push. Was that the way the phone is made, or did I receive a faulty phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It was brand new (as far as I knew) when I purchased it at Target. I say that because I had purchased another brand phone purported to be new at Target, and when I got it home it was full of sand and cigarette ashes. I returned it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Since the buttons were so hard to push, I didn't want to cope with it. The buttons were square. What do you ;mean by troubleshooting The phone should be usable when it is bought.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No; that about covers it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Can you tell me what model the phone you returned was, please? there are various Panasonic models, which differ considerably, you see. To answer your question properly and truly, I would need the model.

KX-TGL432R Panasonic
That is all the info I have.

OK... thanks for the response...

Are you able to answer on the internet???

Yes, please give me a few minutes to research that particular model for any complaints, attributes, etc.

Thank you. I will wait.

You're welcome...

I'm not satisfied, and would like a refund of my $31.

I have your answer. But you have asked for a refund, and so I must pass it to Customer Support, unless you would prefer to hear your answer...?

No. I'm on the line with Panasonic. Just refund my money . This is a big waste of time and money