Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost the web browser icon on my desktop, how do I get it…

Customer Question
I lost the web...

I lost the web browser icon on my desktop, how do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung 55" series 6 model un55ku629of

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A month the icon was erased somehow and I can't find a way to get it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I activate smart phone apps like eon. It gives me a code to enter the app but says to activate from my smart phone but don't know how where to enter it. It says go to self care zone but can't find that app for Android. I have a ZTE 981 phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is your desktop, where there is no web browser icon, on your Samsung TV?

There is no desktop icon to connect to TV on the screen

So where is the desktop icon, on a computer, or on a TV, please?

And if on a computer, what sort of computer is it, also: Apple or Windows ?

What is the browser's name, if you can remember it, that would allow connecting to TV?