Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you have product specific info for home stereo speakers?

Customer Question
Do you have product...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Less than a year old - Polk Audio TSx440T Cherry Floorstanding Speaker

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Muffled sound, tried different receiver, same result.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you clarify what you are looking for? Are you wanting to know how much amplifier power is needed to drive it? Or frequency range perhaps?