Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I NEED THE CODE NUMBER FOR MY WI FI. APPLE DESK TOP. I HAVE…

Customer Question
I NEED THE CODE...

I NEED THE CODE NUMBER FOR MY WI FI

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

APPLE DESK TOP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE A FRIEND WITH AN APPLE LAP TO ,SHE WANTS TO SHOW ME PHOTOS ON HER LAP TOP AND SHE CAN'T ACCESS MY WI FI TO DO SO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

MY WI FI CODE SEEMS TO BE NOT WORKING WHEN SHE TRYS TO UE IT AMY HOUSE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason