Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Turn off WIFI ON LUMIX DC2570. DC-2570 purchased last week.

Customer Question
Turn off WIFI ON...

Turn off WIFI ON LUMIX DC2570

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

DC-2570 purchased last week

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything since it was bought. WIFI jumps in whenever a signal is detected interrupting normal photographic function

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
So it is just turning Off, or disabling, WiFi on the camera that you need to do?

Give me a few minutes and I will provide instructions on how to do that.

I am sorry - my internet connection got slow and stopped for a while. I am still working on your question's answer, now...

Try this:

In (video) Recording mode, press Fn, then press Fn5.

In Playback mode, press Fn, then press Fn1.

See if that works to turn WiFi to Off.