Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My imedic 380 chair stopped working and I am trouble

Customer Question
My imedic 380 chair...

My imedic 380 chair stopped working and I am trouble shooting to see if I can fix it. the chair is 8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

See above message

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Took the back off and checked the connectons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just happened, no power to chair it seams

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What test equipment do you have available?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.