Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Help with DMC-ZS60 camera. Less two weeks from Costco. Two…

Customer Question
Help with DMC-ZS60 camera ...

Help with DMC-ZS60 camera

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Less two weeks from Costco

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two days went to Costco for help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is in the burst mode I think

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Good morning! Can you tell me what exactly the problem is that you are having with the camera, so I can give you the best service/assistance possible.