Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a powerkaddy. it is missing om. I have a power kaddy.

Customer Question
I have a powerkaddy...

I have a powerkaddy. it is missing om

Technician's Assistant: What is the model/year of your electric?

I have a power kaddy. it is missing a "grommet" or 'spider coupler' or something that I don't know what its called. it is in a four way format like a star made of rubber or some synthetic material.

Technician's Assistant: What year is your Spider?

I nee to identify and order the simple part and i'm up and running.

Technician's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spider yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have two motors that go to the same robot. one is missing the spider coupler. the other is'nt. once i get the proper word foor the part maybe i can find it.

Technician's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Its an electric hospital bedside table for patients. i butchered a power kaddy golf bag carrier for the motors and some of the frame.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to knoe just need to know the actual name of the part and where i can shop for it. thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.