Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to keep the auto focus area of zs70 stationary while…

Customer Question
How to keep the...

How to keep the auto focus area of zs70 stationary while composing for shot. I would prefer it to remain the middle of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic dc zs70. New.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I noticed it while trying to become familiar with the camera in the last two days.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I can help you with this question, I think.

Do you know the Focus Lock function? if your camera model has it, I would advise enabling it.

Do you know how to use Focus Lock? it requires understanding - I will instruct you as to how to use it properly and what to expect in the way of visual controls or outlines etc.